Opinion Stage lets you add polls, quizzes, and lists anywhere – including your Jimdo site. Interactive content by Opinion Stage has a proven record of increasing engagement, shares, time on site, and traffic. Read on to learn how to add a Jimdo poll (or other interactive content).
To add a poll to a Jimdo post/page:
1) Create a poll using the create a poll form
2) After the poll is created, locate it in the Dasboard
4) On your Jimdo website, under blog select write a new post
5) On your new post, select “add element” and then “additional elements.” Finally, select “widget/HTML”
6) Paste your code, and click save. The poll should appear.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us.