The Opinion Stage WordPress plugin lets you display interactive content on your WordPress.org site, to increase engagement, drive more traffic to your site, learn more about your readers, gather segmented leads, generate revenue and more.
Install the WordPress plugin:
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, select Add New under the Plugins menu
- Search for “Poll, Survey, Quiz & Slideshow & Form Builder”
- Click Install Now and after installation is complete click Activate
To access the Opinion Stage WordPress dashboard:
Click on Poll, Survey, Quiz, Slider & Form on the left-hand sidebar of your WordPress admin panel
To connect the plugin with your Opinion Stage account and add interactive content on WordPress
- Enter your Opinion Stage account’s email address and click “Connect” at the top of the widget page. (After connecting an account once, you can click “Switch” in the same place to change to another Opinion Stage account.)
- You will be redirected to a log-in screen like this one. Enter your credentials to connect your account. You will be redirected back to the widget page afterwards.
If you have already created an account, click the Login link.
Add a poll, survey, quiz, form, slideshow or list to any post/page:
- Create your content on your content dashboard
- After the content (e.g. poll) is created, click the Add to Site link in the creation form (you can also find this link in the content Dashboard)
- From the “Add to Site” dialog, click the “WordPress” tab and copy your content’s short code
- Paste the short code in any post/page
Add content to a popup placement:
In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch “Popup” on and click edit content
Under Fill your placement, select the content you would like presented in your popup tab. Click the settings, for changing parameters of the popup
For more information click here
Add content to an article section placement:
In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch on “Article” and click edit content
Under Fill your placement, select the content you would like presented in your article section.
Note that this will add the content to All the pages on your site!
For more information, click here
Add Content to a sidebar placement:
- In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch on “Sidebar Widget”
- Click “Add widget to your sidebar” – you will be redirected to WordPress’s Widgets menu
- Under “Available Widgets” look for “Opinion Stage Sidebar Widget“
- Drag that widget on to one of the options on the right-hand side to determine where your to place your interactive content
- Open the “Opinion Stage Sidebar Widget” for configuration
- “Title” adds a title to your sidebar poll. You can check or un-check the “Enabled” box to toggle this feature.
- Clicking “Configure content” will redirect you to your Opinion Stage sidebar placement page. Here you can select which poll, quiz, or list to display.