The Opinion Stage WordPress plugin lets you display interactive content on WordPress.org, to increase engagement on your blog or site, drive more traffic to your site, learn more about your readers and their opinions, gather segmented leads, generate revenue and more.
Install the WordPress plugin:
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, select Add New under the Plugins menu
- Search for “Poll, Survey, Quiz & Form by Opinion Stage”
- Click Install Now and after installation is complete click Activate
To access the Opinion Stage WordPress dashboard:
Click on Poll, Survey, Quiz & Form on the left-hand sidebar of your WordPress admin panel
To connect the plugin with your Opinion Stage account and add interactive content on WordPress
- Enter your Opinion Stage account’s email address and click “Connect” at the top of the widget page. (After connecting an account once, you can click “Switch” in the same place to change to another Opinion Stage account.)
- You will be redirected to a log-in screen like this one. Enter your credentials to connect your account. You will be redirected back to the widget page afterwards.
If you haven’t yet created an account, click the Signup at the bottom right corner to create one.
Add a poll, survey, quiz, form or list to any post/page:
- Create your content on your content dashboard
- After the poll is created, click the Embed link in the creation form (you can also find this link in the content Dashboard)
- From the “Embed” dialog, click the “WordPress” tab and copy your content’s shortcode
- Paste the shortcode in any post/page
Add a poll, quiz, or list to a popup placement:
In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch “Popup” on and click edit content
Under Fill your placement, select the content you would like presented in your popup tab.
For more information click here
Add a poll, survey, quiz, form or list to an article section placement:
In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch on “Article” and click edit content
Under Fill your placement, select the content you would like presented in your article section.
For more information, click here
Add a poll, survey quiz, form or list to a sidebar placement:
- In your Opinion Stage dashboard on WordPress, under Placements, switch on “Sidebar Widget”
- Click “Add widget to your sidebar” – you will be redirected to WordPress’s Widgets menu
- Under “Available Widgets” look for “Opinion Stage Sidebar Widget“
- Drag that widget on to one of the options on the right-hand side to determine where your to place your interactive content
- Open the “Opinion Stage Sidebar Widget” for configuration
- “Title” adds a title to your sidebar poll. You can check or un-check the “Enabled” box to toggle this feature.
- Clicking “Configure content” will redirect you to your Opinion Stage sidebar placement page. Here you can select which poll, quiz, or list to display.
Create an interactive content section on your site:
- From the “Interactive Content Section” box, select if you want your own content to be displayed or top content from Opinion Stage.
- Copy the section code into an existing or new page your create on your site
- Add the page you created to the menu of the site so that the interactive content section is visible to your users
Need more help? Contact Us!