Creating a Tumblr quiz on Opinion Stage is a great way to increase your following on Tumblr. You can embed a quiz directly into your Tumblr profile and then use it collect valuable information about your users.
Below are a few reasons why you should consider adding a Tumblr quiz to your Tumblr page:
1. Increase engagement
Tumblr quizzes require users to participate and get involved with the content, rather than passively reading through it. This leads to greater engagement and participation on your Tumblr page.
2. Collect data about your audience
Using a Tumblr quiz on your Tumblr page can help you collect useful data about your followers and audience. You can find out general demographic information, as well as detailed information about their interests, wants, and needs.
3. Educate your users
Consumers today want to do their research before deciding to buy something. By using a Tumblr quiz, you can educate them about topics related to your product or service to increase conversions.
Now that you understand the benefits of creating a Tumblr quiz, let’s see how you can create one with Opinion Stage.
Follow these steps to add a Tumblr quiz to your Tumblr post/page:
2) Locate the quiz you created in the Dashboard and click on the “Add to Site” button next to it.
3) Click on the “Landing Page” option and copy the link.
4) From your Tumblr account dashboard, click on the posting option labeled “Link.”
5) Paste your URL in the box that appears and click “Post.” Feel free to add tags if needed!
You’re done, the Opinion Stage quiz was added to your Tumblr site!
Ready to create your first Tumblr quiz?