Creating a Tumblr survey on Opinion Stage is a quick and easy method of conducting research on your users. You can create an engaging survey in minutes using Opinion Stage’s tools, and track the responses of every user to get a better image of your target audience.
Below are a few things you should keep in mind when creating a Tumblr survey on Opinion Stage:
1.Keep the survey short
Users won’t complete your survey if its too long. By making it shorter, you’ll increase the chances your users will answer with their full attention.
2. Make the survey engaging
Opinion Stage allows you to integrate media such as images and videos to make the questions in your Tumblr survey visually appealing. Choosing good-looking images will increase the engagement on your survey and led to more submissions as well. You can view our image size recommendations here.
3. Use close-ended questions whenever possible
These types of question are easier to answer than open-ended questions. You can also randomize the order of the answers to avoid a bias towards answers that are displayed first.
Now that you understand how to create a Tumblr survey on Opinion Stage, let’s see how we can embed one on your Tumblr profile.
Follow these steps to add a Tumblr survey to your Tumblr post/page:
1) Create a survey using the Create a Survey form.
2) Locate the survey you created in the Dashboard and click on the “Add to Site” button next to it.
3) Click on the “Landing Page” option and copy the link.
4) From your Tumblr account dashboard, click on the posting option labeled “Link.”
5) Paste your URL in the box that appears and click “Post.” Feel free to add tags if needed!
You’re done, the Opinion Stage survey was added to your Tumblr site!
Ready to create your first Tumblr survey?